黄马褂

发表于 2020-10-20 22:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
牧游社 牧有汉化翻译

Dev Diary #98: Important Studio News
Braindrift, Recruit

译注:本文为旧日志翻译补档,鉴于米南德Menander更新已经发布,2020年6月8日和6月15日的两篇日志已经失去时效性,故不再翻译补档。

Hi all!
大家吼!

We are excited to finally introduce ourselves to you, as we have been working for 9 months to bring you something very special to Imperator.
在经过九个月的努力以给帝皇:罗马加入一些非常特别的内容之后,我们很兴奋终于能向各位介绍我们自己了

With "we" I am referring to the fabulous people of Paradox Thalassic - a studio created a few years back that has gotten the chance to help out on everything from Bloodlines 2, CK3, Planetfall and last but not least Imperator. We will be collaborating closely with the Stockholm studio to help improve and expand Imperator for upcoming releases.
这里提到的“我们”是指Paradox Thalassic工作室的诸位优秀员工。这个工作室成立于数年以前,并曾为吸血鬼:避世血族2、十字军之王3、奇迹时代:星陨以及最后但并非最不重要的帝皇:罗马提供开发帮助。我们将与在斯德哥尔摩的工作室紧密合作,帮助改进和扩展帝皇:罗马,以适应未来即将到来的版本。

We have worked really hard to prove that we have what it takes to deliver on the high Paradox standards and can't wait to share more of our plans for the future as our team grows alongside the Imperator team in Stockholm. Our upcoming release is actually the first time a team outside of the team at PDS in Stockholm has independently created a DLC for a GSG so we are pretty psyched about this achievement!
我们已经非常努力地证明,我们有能力实现Paradox的高标准,并迫不及待地想要分享更多的未来计划,而我们的团队将与斯德哥尔摩的帝皇:罗马团队一起成长。我们即将发布的版本,实际上是斯德哥尔摩PDS团队以外的团队第一次独立为大战略游戏制作的DLC,所以我们对这一成就感到非常兴奋!

Curious to get to know us a bit better? Read on!
想更加了解我们?请继续往下读!

Erik Sjöblom
Hello, I'm Erik, senior designer at Paradox Thalassic. I've been with the company for about 5 years in total, one run back in 2014-15, then I rejoined in -17 when Paradox opened up a studio in Malmö. I'm a passionate RPG player and mostly enjoy the emergent story-telling in our Paradox games. My job as a designer is to come up with ideas, solidify those ideas to make them understandable, then iteratively communicate the ideas through implementation and follow up the result to make sure it plays out as I intended. I also double up with some scripting, content creation and prototyping when needed.
大家好,我是Erik,Paradox Thalassic工作室的高级设计师。我在这家公司共工作了将近5年,2014-2015年跑路了一回,然后2017年Paradox在马尔默开了一个工作室,我就重新加入了。我是一个热衷于RPG游戏的玩家,尤其喜欢我们Paradox游戏中体现的叙事性。作为一名设计师,我的工作是提出想法、具现这些想法使其易于理解,然后在实装和跟进结果的过程中反复沟通这些想法,以确保它按照我的意图呈现在游戏中。在需要的时候,我还会兼任一些脚本编写、内容创作和原型设计的工作。

James Persaud
Salvete! I'm James, a senior programmer at Paradox Thalassic, and I've been here since the founding of the Malmö studio more than three years ago. In that time I've been lucky enough to play very small parts in both CK3 and EU4 (the latter still my favourite game of all time) and to work with the rest of the Malmö team, most recently of course on Imperator. As one of the tech leads my responsibilities include striving for ever increasing quality and stability on the code front, and most of my time thus far has been spent helping bring some of the game's upcoming features to life. I think it's a privilege to work on the games I'm passionate about, with the talented and dedicated people at Paradox who really know how it's done. No challenge can be more exciting or more humbling than that of furthering the great tradition of Paradox grand strategy. Right, that's the speech done. Now I think we should all go over and absolutely trash Carthage, don't you agree?
各位好!我是James,Paradox Thalassic的高级程序员,自从三年多前马尔默的工作室成立以来,我就一直在这里工作。在这段时间里,我很幸运地在CK3和EU4(后者仍然是我最喜欢的游戏)开发中做了一些微小的工作,并与马尔默团队的其他成员一起工作,最近则当然是参与IR的开发。作为技术负责人之一,我的职责包括努力提高代码的质量和稳定性,到目前为止,我的大部分时间都花在了帮助开发游戏即将推出的一些特性上面。我认为,能和Paradox公司才华横溢、兢兢业业的员工一起为我热衷的游戏工作,这是一种荣幸,因为他们真正知道如何去做这件事。没有什么挑战能比进一步推进Paradox大战略的伟大传统更让人兴奋或更让人谦卑。好了,演讲结束了。现在,我想我们应该去把迦太基彻底毁灭,你同意吗?

Oscar Sjöstedt
Hi! I'm a senior 2D artist and I've been with the Paradox family for a few years now. I've been helping out with the 2D needs of various projects here at Paradox, including CK2, CK3 and of course Imperator. I'm a big fan of strategy games and systemic gameplay and that's one of my main drivers for getting to work for Paradox - really looking forward to what lies in the future of Imperator: Rome and Paradox Thalassic!
嗨!我是一名高级2D美工,我加入Paradox大家庭已经有好几年了,我一直在Paradox的诸多项目中帮助解决2D美工需求,这些项目包括CK2、CK3,当然还有IR。我是战略游戏和系统驱动类游戏的忠实粉丝,这也是我为Paradox工作的主要动力之一——我真的很期待IR和Paradox Thalassic的未来潜力!

Mårten Stockhaus
Hello! My name is Mårten, I work as a senior game designer and have been working here for a bit over 3 years. I really enjoy the complex challenge of working with systematic games and it's really cool to deep dive into the abyss of systems. During my years at Paradox I've been doing a lot of different things such as, feature design, content design, narrative design, all over the place really. But what I enjoy the most is coming up with features and taking them from idea to completion, see them grow, see them fail, see them succeed, it's almost like having a small AI baby.
大家吼!我叫Mårten,是一名高级游戏设计师,已经在这里工作了3年多一点了。我真的很喜欢系统驱动类游戏的复杂挑战,深入系统机制的深渊感觉真的很酷。在Paradox的这几年,我做了很多不同的事情,比如特性设计、内容设计、叙事设计,真的是五花八门。但我最享受的还是提出特性,并跟进它们从想法到最终完成的过程,见证它们的成长、失败和成功,这几乎就像拥有一个小小的AI宝宝一样。

Lars Håhus
I'm Lars, Thalassic Studio Manager, producer, recruiter and cleaner of coffee machine extraordinaire. I've been at Paradox Thalassic for almost two years. I'm a big fan of the emergent storytelling and gameplay that GSGs provide and am extremely proud to get to be a part of delivering these experiences to the world. My responsibilities change from day to day but at the end of the day it's all about making sure that my team stays healthy and we deliver kickass games.
我是Lars,Paradox Thalassic工作室的经理、制作人、招聘人员和咖啡机特级清洁工。我在Paradox Thalassic工作了近两年。我是大战略游戏所提供的叙事性和游戏性的忠实粉丝,并为能成为向世界提供这些游戏体验的团队一分子而感到非常自豪。我的职责每天都在变化,但归根结底,我的工作就是确保我的团队保持健康,并且确保我们提供的游戏非常棒。

Weronika Kowalczyk
Hey! My name is Weronika and I'm a 2D generalist intern that very recently joined the Paradox Thalassic Studio, like two weeks ago and it's very surreal to be in a newsletter already. I'm currently in the process of learning the pipeline and engine for Imperator but I've already started assisting the team. In the future I'll be doing whatever UI, illustration or art tasks that will be needed from the rest of the team.
嘿!我叫Weronika,是一名2D部门的综合实习生,最近才加入Paradox Thalassic工作室,大概是两周前吧,内部通讯里面提到这事我还感到非常不真实。目前我正在学习IR的工序和引擎,但我已经开始协助团队了。未来我将会做任何团队其余部门需求的、在UI或插画或美术方面的任务。

Pontus Jonsson
Hi! I'm Pontus Jonsson and I'm a programming intern at Paradox Thalassic. I joined the Malmö office about two weeks ago after studying for two years at The Game Assembly, one of the best game development educations in the world. I'm currently getting into things and learning the pipeline, software and code standards. When I have familiarized myself with all the systems I will be working mostly with gameplay and AI programming for Imperator: Rome, with maybe some other stuff thrown into the mix. I'm really excited to be part of the Paradox Thalassic team!
嗨!我是Pontus Jonsson,是Paradox Thalassic的程序猿实习生。我大约两周前加入了马尔默办公室,此前我在Game Assembly学习了两年,这是世界上最好的游戏开发教育学校之一。目前我正在逐步上手,学习工序、软件和代码标准。当我熟悉了所有的系统后,我将主要为IR进行游戏和AI编程,也许会加入一些其它事项。我很高兴能成为Paradox Thalassic团队的一员!

Jelina Karlsson
Hello! I'm Jelina Karlsson and I'm a programming intern that joined Paradox Thalassic just like two weeks ago. These two weeks have mostly been spent getting to know the team, setting up all the necessary software that we need to develop the game, and playing the game a lot. When I have gotten to know the workflow and the engine, I will probably be working mostly with gameplay related things for Imperator: Rome. I'm looking forward to be working with Imperator: Rome as a part of the Paradox Thalassic team!
大家好!我是Jelina Karlsson,是一名程序猿实习生,两周前才加入Paradox Thalassic。这两周的时间主要是用来了解团队,设置我们开发游戏所需的所有必要软件,以及频繁玩这个游戏。当我熟悉了工作流程和引擎之后,我可能会主要负责IR游戏性相关的开发工作。 我很期待能作为Paradox Thalassic团队的一员合作开发IR!

Alina Gromova
Hi! I am Alina, Thalassics' own 3D artist. I started a bit more than a year ago: as an intern during the first few months and later as a regular employee. On Imperator: Rome I am responsible for 3D assets of upcoming releases. I am passionate about everything that has to do with 3D art. But here at Thalassic I also have a chance to be involved in the tech side of things, which I am very happy about. In my spare time I'm a console gamer, reader of everything from nonfiction, to classics, to graphic novels, and an outdoor enthusiast.
嗨!我是Alina,Paradox Thalassics本家的3D美工。我在一年多前开始在这里工作:最初几个月是实习生,后来成为正式员工。在IR,我负责即将到来的版本中的3D素材。我对所有与3D美工有关的事情都充满了热情,但在Paradox Thalassic,我也有机会参与技术方面的工作,这让我非常高兴。在我的业余时间,我是一个主机游戏玩家,以及一个喜欢非虚构小说到经典小说再到图画小说的读者,同时我也是一个户外爱好者。

翻译:一只走地鸡 twhhome
校对:三等文官猹中堂

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|52PCGame

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 03:43 , Processed in 0.041085 second(s), 16 queries , Redis On.