臭鸡蛋
法币
3396 FB

黄马褂

发表于 2019-9-10 21:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
牧游社 牧有汉化翻译

Imperator: Rome - Development Diary - 9th of September 2019
Trin Tragula, Imperator

Hello and welcome to another development diary for Imperator:Rome!
大家吼!欢迎来到又一篇帝皇:罗马的开发日志!

Most of us are hard at work finishing up the 1.2 Cicero update, fixing things found in the open beta as well as in our internal testing. Others have now moved on to the future Livy Update, which I cannot talk too much about right now.
我们大多数人正在努力完成1.2版本号西塞罗Cicero更新,以及修复公测或者内测中发现的问题。其他人现在已经转向未来的李维Livy(译注:Titus Livius,59B.C.—17A.D.,罗马历史学家)更新,这个现在不能说太多。

With the release of the final 1.2 approaching I thought I’d take the opportunity to introduce some of those who are part of the Imperator:Rome team and what they do. along with their in game cameo characters.
随着1.2版本号发布日逐渐来临,我寻思我得借此机会介绍一些帝皇:罗马开发组的成员和他们的工作内容,以及他们在游戏中的客串角色。

Name & Nickname: Johan
姓名&昵称:Johan

Role: Creative Director
职位:创意总监
What I do: Whatever is needed to make a game.. Mostly design and coding these days.
我干啥的:游戏相关的啥都得干...最近主要是设计和写代码。
Favorite Feature: Mana! j/k I really like how the dynamic pop mechanic worked out in Cicero.
最爱的功能:点数!开玩笑的,我其实最喜欢西塞罗更新中完成的动态人口机制。
Favorite Nation: I love playing Tartessos
最喜欢的国家:我爱玩塔特苏斯。

Nickname: Arheo
昵称:Arheo

What I do: Content Designer! Skilled in being bald, musicology, and battering rams. I have a hand in miscellaneous parts of Imperator. I'm always happy to discuss balance, design, or accidental features on the forums.
我干啥的:内容设计师!精于变秃、音乐学和攻城锤。我在帝皇:罗马的各个部分都有插手。我总是乐于在论坛上讨论平衡、设计或意外功能。
Favorite Creation: The Olympics
最爱的设计:奥林匹克
Least Favourite Creation: The Olympics
最不爱的设计:奥林匹克

Nickname: Trin Tragula
昵称:Trin Tragula
Name: Henrik
姓名:Henrik

Role: Game Designer
职位:游戏设计师
What I do: My job is to come up with and document design as well as tweaking and adjusting the balance of the game. I have been working on Imperator since the project started but for a long time I also used to be the single Content Designer on EU4. Like many other Paradox employees I was also once a modder of these games before becoming a developer.
我干啥的:我的工作是提出并记录设计,以及微调和调整游戏的平衡。我从项目启动开始就在帝皇:罗马组工作,但之前的很长时间内我都是EU4组内唯一的内容设计师。就像很多其他Paradox员工一样,我在成为开发者之前也曾是这些游戏的Modder。
Favorite Thing: I have always been in love with the maps of paradox games and I think Imperator has one of our best maps so far. From the Cicero Update I really enjoy how the dynamic between Food, Cities and Settlements turned out.
最喜欢的事:我一直深爱P社游戏的地图,而且我认为帝皇:罗马有迄今为止最好的一张地图。关于西塞罗更新,我真的很喜欢食物、城市、聚落之间呈现出的动态结果。

Name: Joachim
姓名:Joachim
Forum Name: Snow Crystal
论坛名:Snow Crystal

Role: Content Designer
职位:内容设计师
What I do: So I pretty much work with everything that isn't Art, Sound nor Code. Be that map changes or fixes, events, decisions, or whatever else needs Script work. Similarly to my time on CK2, I prefer working on the map or formables.
Personally I always love starting with the smallest nations on the map, so I have a lot of playthroughs with Gadir, the Phoenician nations etc, and I secretly have a goal to give them all something special so I'll have even more fun playing them.
我干啥的:我基本上要干美工、音乐和代码以外的一切工作。包括地图更改或修复、事件、决议或此外一些需要脚本工作的内容。就像我当年在CK2时一样,我更喜欢做地图或可成立国家。
个人而言,我总是喜欢从地图上最小的国家入手,所以我玩了很多把加的斯和腓尼基诸国等,而且我总是暗中定一个小目标,要给他们都来点特别的,这样我就会玩得更开心。
Fun fact: I once paid 16 euros for a tiny ice-cream I didn't even get to eat.
趣事:我曾经花16欧元买了一个小冰淇淋,结果全白给了,我甚至都没吃到它们。

Nickname: Katz
昵称:Katz
Name: Sebastian
姓名:Sebastian

What I do: Embedded QA on the project and have been along since the start. I try to keep a good overview of the project to do what I can to have good releases reaching you all. Outside of games I tend to try to be out with my camera.
我干啥的:从项目开始时就一直在做嵌入式QA。我试着对项目保持一个好的总体把握,以使其能以良好的状态分发到你们手中。在游戏外我总是带着相机出门。
Favorite Bug: Demon Ghost Cassander haunting the Mac.
最喜欢的bug:在Mac上阴魂不散的鬼魂卡山德。

Forum name: Gorion3
论坛名:Gorion3
Reddit name: u/Gorbear
Reddit用户名:u/Gorbear

Role: Tech Lead
职位:技术主管
What I do: A tech lead is part of the leadership team that is making decisions. Specifically a tech lead is responsible for the technical delivery of a game, setting up workflows & processes within the team together with the producer. Besides that talk with design about what is feasible and what is not. Besides that I do some programming, mainly working tasks that are not set 'features'. These are bug fixes, optimizations, but sometimes a new feature.
我干啥的:技术主管是参与决策的领导队伍的一员。具体来说技术主管负责游戏的技术交付,与制作人一起设置团队内工作流程和进程。此外还讨论设计哪些可行、哪些不可行。此外我还写些代码,主要是没有设置“功能”的工作任务,比如除错、优化,但有时也会是新功能。
Favorite feature: I love army automation!
最爱的功能:我爱军队自动指令!

Nickname: Egladil
昵称:Egladil

What I do: Programmer. I joined both Paradox and this project about 1.5 years ago. Before that I worked as a software engineering consultant at Sweden's oldest consultancy agency, doing all kinds of different things. Since I started I've touched basically every part of the projects code, adding new features and fixing things that broke. In addition to programming, I also made the flag for Celticia. Outside of work I do larping, play colony management games, and most importantly pet my cats
我干啥的:程序猿。我在一年半之前同时加入了Paradox和这个项目。在此之前,我曾在瑞典最古老的咨询机构担任软件工程顾问,从事各种不同的工作。自我到来后,我基本上接触了项目代码的每一个部分,加入了新的功能,以及修复了损坏的内容。除了编程,我还为凯尔提西亚(即凯尔特)制作了旗帜。工作以外,我还会参与临场动态角色扮演(Live Action Role Playing,LARPing),玩殖民管理游戏,最重要的是养我的猫。
Trivia: Was once a developer for OpenTTD
琐事:曾经是开源的运输大亨豪华版(OpenTTD)的开发者。

Name: Evan Wu
姓名:Evan Wu

Role: Programmer
职位:程序猿
What I do: I've been a huge fan of Paradox since Crusader Kings (the first one) and recently joined the company. Currently proud to be part of the Imperator team programming gameplay features and AI. Outside of games I'm either looking to fly my drone or scuba dive into the sea.
我干啥的:自从CK1以来我就是P社的忠实粉丝,最近才加入这家公司。目前我自豪地成为帝皇:罗马团队的一部分,为游戏功能和AI编码。在游戏之外,我喜欢飞无人机或者在海里潜水。
Fun fact: When I was a kid, I made a strategy game in school which other kids paid to play.
趣事:我小时候曾经做出一款策略游戏,学校里的孩子都掏钱来玩。

Name & Nickname: Timor
姓名&昵称:Timor

Role: 2D/UI Artist
职位:2D/UI美工
What I do: As long as it exists in the game, my job is to make it look as nice and appealing as I can in the time given to me.
我干啥的:只要是存在于游戏中的东西,我的工作就是要在给我的时间内把它尽可能变得好看并吸引人。
Favorite Feature: Events. In particular, the event images. These were a real joy to make and to set the art style for.
最爱的功能:事件。特别是事件图片。制作这些图片并为其设定美术风格可真有意思。
Favorite Nation: Yamato... now we just need to get it on the map and travel into the future by a few hundred years.
最喜欢的国家:大和...现在我们只需要把它放上地图然后穿越到几百年之后的未来。

Name: Joacim
姓名:Joacim
Forum name: Carlberg
论坛名:Carlberg

Role: Art Lead
职位:美术主管
What I do: I'm the person who's in charge of the visual parts of Imperator. With my background in 3D I've been a part in setting the visual style for the units of the world, as well as the painting of the world itself with my colleagues. I'm always keen to make Imperator looking better, and work to make the map and world feel even more alive.
我干啥的:我就是那个负责帝皇:罗马视觉部分的人。凭借我的3D背景,我一直参与为游戏世界各处设置视觉风格,以及与同事一起绘制这个世界。我总是热衷于让帝皇:罗马看起来更美观,并使这张地图和世界都让人感觉更生动。
Trivia: Used to fight a bit of Longword HEMA before moving to Stockholm, and have always been a history nut when it comes to armor and uniforms.
琐事:在我搬到斯德哥尔摩之前,我曾使用一些长剑的欧洲历史武术(Historical European Martial Arts),而且在装甲和服饰方面一直是坚定的历史派。

Name: Höreur
姓名:Höreur
Handle: Aule_the_creator
昵称:Aule_the_creator

Role: (Freelance) Content Designer
职位:(自由)内容设计师
What I do: I have only recently started at Paradox, so I make whatever they tell me to make. So far I've mostly been doing historical flavor events, which works well for me as a historian.
我干啥的:我最近才加入P社,所以我做一切他们让我做的事。到目前为止,我主要做的是历史事件,这工作对我这个历史学人来说非常合适。
Trivia: I do historical high-medieval and viking-age reenactment in my spare time: hit and stab friends with blunt metal weapons, always aim for the crotch. That sort of thing.
琐事:我在业余时间做中世纪盛期和维京时代的重演:用金属钝器击打或刺伤朋友们,而且总是瞄准裆部...诸如此类的事情。

Upcoming Cicero Q&A​
即将到来的西塞罗更新的问答

That was all for this week! There will be more information about the patch and the game as soon as tomorrow as @Arheo will host a Q&A at 14:00 where he will be answering questions from the community. This will be available through our Twitch Channel.
这就是本周的全部内容!明天将会有更多关于补丁和游戏的信息,@Arheo将主持一场CEST 14:00的问答,回答来自社区的问题。这次问答将通过我们的Twitch频道直播。

翻译:子炎
校对:zzztotoso 三等文官猹中堂

评分

参与人数 1威望 +60 金圆券 +120 小红花 +1 收起 理由
hell--fire + 60 + 120 + 1 你的发言很精彩,谢谢;

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

制置使

积分
威望
金圆券
51599 PB
小红花
臭鸡蛋
法币
7045 FB

P社游戏达人	大设计师勋章国庆节建军节植树节建国日勋章

发表于 2019-9-11 08:46 | 显示全部楼层
西塞罗终于要出了,希望罗马能慢慢翻身罢
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

准校

积分
威望
金圆券
4082 PB
小红花
臭鸡蛋
法币
0 FB

黄马褂

发表于 2019-9-12 18:05 | 显示全部楼层
Evan Wu看起来是个中国人
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

少校

积分
威望
金圆券
7980 PB
小红花
臭鸡蛋
法币
2613 FB

P社游戏达人

发表于 2019-9-12 18:40 | 显示全部楼层
再来个好评38%能保住自己的位置吗
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|52PCGame

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 13:41 , Processed in 0.056008 second(s), 20 queries , Redis On.