cools0812 发表于 2020-10-20 22:23

英白拉多:罗马开发日志 | 8/24 米南德补丁总结

牧游社 牧有汉化翻译

Imperator: Rome Developer Diary - 24th of August 2020
Trin Tragula, Game Designer – Imperator

译注:本文为旧日志翻译补档,鉴于米南德Menander更新已经发布,2020年6月8日和6月15日的两篇日志已经失去时效性,故不再翻译补档。
Hello and welcome to another Development Diary for Imperator: Rome!
大家吼哇!欢迎来到新的一篇帝皇:罗马Imperator: Rome的开发日志!

The last two weeks many of us have been busy reading and reacting to the various reactions to the released Menander update, while others have begun to work on the next update for the game.
这两周我的许多同事都在忙于阅读及处理大家对米南德Menander更新发布的各种反馈,而其他同事们则已经开始着手准备游戏的下一个更新啦。

It's been interesting seeing what players do with the new features, both in the form of stories of games played and the written feedback many of you have provided us with. The Suggestions forum and the new Senatus Populusque forum have both seen many good ideas for how the new systems can be improved upon as well as new ideas for the game in general. These suggestions are much appreciated and both me and others on the team spend quite a bit of time looking through them on a regular basis.
我们通过游戏故事或者是你们当中许多人写给我们的反馈,来观察玩家们是如何使用这些新功能的,这其实是件非常有趣的事情。在建议Suggestions子论坛和新开放的元老院Senatus Populusque子论坛里都有很多关于如何改进游戏新系统的好点子以及关于整个游戏的新想法。我们非常感谢这些宝贵的建议,我和组里的其他人都会定期花些时间来浏览大家的提案的。

In some ways Menander was an update that allowed you to interact more with your pops, and the internal parts of your country, and it is clear that this was a focus that many of you appreciated.
从某种意义上来说,米南德Menander更新让玩家能够更多与臣民、与国家内部部门之间发生互动,而很明显绝大多数玩家都非常喜欢这一点。

Based on player input we made a number of changes in the minor 1.5.1 and 1.5.2 updates last week. The latter patch also included some fixes that we had been working on for older bugs and QoL but that we had not been able to include in the 1.5.0 release, this is for instance how 1.5.2 came to include the addressing of the old inconvenience that you could not both take land and take subjects in the same peace treaty.
基于玩家们的意见,我们在上周的1.5.1版本号和1.5.2版本号小型更新中进行了一些改动。1.5.2版本号也包含了一些我们之前一直在做、但却没来得及在1.5.0版本号更新中推出的bug修复与基础游戏质量改动。举例来说,我们在1.5.2版本号中解决了玩家无法在一个停战协议中同时获得土地和附庸国的上古遗留问题。

Most of all however 1.5.2 was an update that looked to tweak the balance of the many new changes and additions of Menander. In particular changes have focused on:
不过最重要的一点是,我们希望通过1.5.2版本号更新来微调米南德Menander中各种新增与变动项目的平衡性。具体来说,改动主要集中在:
Stability
稳定度

One of the changes of the Menander update, apart from the new systems introduced such as cultural integration, or the new senate, was changing how Aggressive Expansion, Tyranny and Stability interacted with each other.
除了我们引入的各种新系统——就比如说文化整合和全新的元老院——之外,米南德Menander更新也改变了侵略扩张Aggressive Expansion、暴政度Tyranny、稳定度Stability这三者之间互相影响的方式。

The new way of things is a quite dramatic change from how it was before and took some getting used to for many. It also became clear that it needed some more tuning, and so in 1.5.2 we decreased the impact on stability, and increased the impact of tyranny on Aggressive Expansion as well.
它们的新互动方式跟过去比发生了较大的变化,大家可能需要一些时间才能适应。很明显我们还需要对它进行进一步的调整,所以在1.5.2版本号中我们降低了对稳定度Stability的影响,并同时提高了暴政度Tyranny对侵略扩张Aggressive Expansion的影响。

This also provided an opportunity to make characters in government more impactful and so ruler traits and offices now have an increased importance for those who want to keep their country stable by reducing Aggressive Expansion or Tyranny.
这个改动同样会提高在政府任职的角色的影响力,对那些希望通过降低侵略扩张Aggressive Expansion或暴政度Tyranny来维持国家稳定的玩家来说,统治者特质和政府官员现在会变得更加重要。
Integrating Cultures
文化整合

One of the biggest changes to the Menander update was the new system for integrating cultures and affording rights and privileges to non-integrated cultures. This is a change that seems to have been well received but many expressed hesitation about if it was worth integrating cultures due to the severe effect this had on the state and other integrated culture happiness. To address these concerns we have added some additional ways to increase the happiness shared by your integrated cultures as you grow bigger and increase in rank while also reducing the negative impact of integration.
米南德Menander更新的还有一项重大改动就是新增的文化整合系统,包括未整合文化能获得的权利与优待。这一变化似乎得到了玩家们的广泛认可,但由于整合新文化对国家和其他已整合文化幸福度的严重影响,许多人对整合文化是否值得持保留态度。为了解决这些问题,我们增加了一些额外的方法,让玩家得以在国家扩张、等级上升时提高已整合文化的整体幸福度,同时减少整合所带来的负面影响。
Bugs
捉虫

We also spent quite a bit of time replicating and fixing some bugs reported in the wake of the new update.
我们还花了相当多的时间来重现和修复更新后玩家反馈的一些bug。

One specific issue that we had to spend some time tracking down was the seemingly random, but quite common, sudden death of all characters in a country after winning a civil war - it turns out this happened whenever the revolt leader was on a ship on the time of surrender (!) - something we were able to hunt down thanks to saves posted on our forums.
我们花了一些时间去追溯了一个看起来随机实际上却挺常见的bug:国家内的所有角色有时会在获得内战胜利后集体暴毙。我们发现叛军领袖在船上投降时会触发这一bug(!)——我们能够确定这个触发条件还要归功于玩家们发在论坛上的存档。

That was all I had for today about what we have been up to these last two weeks!
这就是我们近两周工作进程的全部啦!

We have now begun to look forward to update 1.6, an update which we will talk more about in the future. While we can’t promise anything at this stage, we are continuing to keep an eye out for major issues or imbalances related to Menander, particularly investigating some of the issues you’ve raised with us regarding food imports and AI naval construction.
我们现在已经开始着手准备1.6版本号的更新啦,以后我们会透露更多详细内容。虽说在当下这个阶段我们不能做出任何保证,但我们还是会一直关注与米南德Menander更新有关的重大问题和游戏不平衡的,其中还会着重调查你们已经提出的一些食物进口和AI海军建设方面的问题。
Arheo's bit
Arheo的信息

@Arheo here! Something I'd wanted to mention in the last weeks, is that the dialogue between community and dev team is still very much appreciated, and I've been particularly impressed by the level of meaningful debate in numerous threads I've seen both here and elsewhere.
这里是@Arheo!过去几周我一直想说,社区与开发团队之间的沟通依然被高度重视,而我也常常惊叹于在这里和别处看到的大量主题帖中争论的深度。

One topic of conversation that repeatedly occurs is one that I'd like to address here. Much is made of the 'historical extents of the Roman Republic/Empire' - and this is something that remains a constant thorn in the side of both balancing and gameplay. It's a tricky enough balancing act to enable those that wish to play the titular nation of Rome and maintain a relatively historical rate of conquest, as well as those who enjoy a slower pacing of gameplay that might be more apt for other nations.
我想在这里谈一个反复出现的话题,即“罗马共和国/帝国的历史疆域”。这一点在平衡性与游戏性上都一直是很棘手的问题。一部分玩家希望体验名副其实的罗马,保持相对符合历史的征服速率;而另一部分玩家则更享受较慢的游戏节奏,这样的节奏对扮演其他国家来说也是更合适的。在这两种需求之间找到平衡并不容易。

The difficulty or ease of such a feat has fluctuated a lot over the last few updates, but I believe it's now somewhere I'm relatively happy with. Recreating the Roman Republic at its historical extents should, in my opinion, be a very difficult challenge. This is something that should require you to utilize all tools available (aside from exploits… we're watching you ). As a counter to this, it makes the concept of that ever-elusive World Conquest almost entirely unattainable. This is something I'm ok with. It will always be done, as the Three Mountains of EU4 has shown - but it's not something I am actively intending to balance around, and I feel like it is fair to make that clear.
征服这项伟大工程的难易度在过去几次更新中大起大落,但我相信现在这个情况是我相对满意的。在我看来,重现罗马共和国的历史疆域必须是一项非常困难的挑战。这要求玩家充分利用所有可用的工具(除了作弊……我们在看着你哦)。与之相对应的是,不合常理的世界征服几乎完全不可实现。这是我可以接受的。当然,世界征服总还是会有办法完成,就像EU4里的三山帝国那样——但这并不是我打算积极平衡的内容,我觉得我应该把这一点说清楚。

This said, it is a topic I'm keen to hear more on from those interested in following this up, so by all means make yourselves heard.
话虽如此,我还是十分愿意倾听更多来自感兴趣的玩家的后续反馈,因此请务必让我们听见你们的想法!

On an entirely different note, while some of you are understandably impatient to get your hands on more information regarding the next update coming for Imperator, you will have to wait just a little longer.
让我们换一个完全不同的话题:你们中的一些人急于了解更多关于帝皇:罗马Imperator下一次更新的消息,这是完全可以理解的,但你们不得不稍微再等一会儿了。

In usual fashion, however, I shall tease you by announcing two things. Firstly, while we're working away on the season of war, it has not quite yet begun. Secondly, your next update will be termed Vitruvius, and we'll be introducing some new faces in the coming weeks, to talk about it.
但是,和往常一样,我要宣布两件事来给你们尝尝鲜。首先,尽管我们夏天也在努力工作,但下次更新的正式项目尚未开启。其次,下一次更新将会被叫做维特鲁威Virtuvius(译注:古罗马建筑家,著有《建筑十书》,该书为西方唯一的古代建筑学著作),我们将在接下来的几周内介绍一些新面孔并谈谈这次更新。

翻译:一只走地鸡 Strategemata
校对:Parapinakes 斯普特尼克

页: [1]
查看完整版本: 英白拉多:罗马开发日志 | 8/24 米南德补丁总结